This section contains downloadable copies of the programmes for the Institute's regular seminar and lecture series.
Please note that for the spring term 2022 all seminars will be held online via Zoom and that booking is essential.
- Ancient History (Autumn Term 2021) - The organisation of space in the ancient world; (Spring Term 2022) - Re-Thinking Roman Religion: for Summer Term 2022 these will be held jointly with Classical Archaeology (see below)
- Ancient Philosophy (2021-22)
- Classical Archaeology (Autumn Term 2021) - The Archaeology of the Roman Mediterranean: papers celebrating the work of Simon Keay; Spring and Summer Terms 2022 - Disorienting the Classical
- Classical Reception - will take place in the Summer Term 2022
- Fellows' seminar
- Greek and Latin Literature (Autumn Term 2021) (Spring Term 2022) - Classical Futures
- Mycenaean Series (2021-22) [PDF]
- Postgraduate Work-in-Progress PGWIP (2021-22) - for further information about Postgraduate Work in Progress seminars please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Classicist (see http://www.digitalclassicist.org/wip/index.html)
- Accordia Lectures
Dedicated websites exist for the following:
YouTube channels are available for the following: